Have you ever heard anyone say, “Something told me not to do that and I did it anyway.” And after that, we're upset because we should have chosen the thing, or the situation, that the still small voice said in the first place.
Well, we've probably all said it at one time or another, because that 'still small voice' that talks to us (24/7) from within is barely above a whisper. And not only is it barely above a whisper, it's quick. It's fast. And in many cases, we doubt it. We always think WE know what's better than IT does. Sometimes WE even fluctuate back and forth between the 'still small voice' and what our conscious mind keeps telling us to do.
In fact, the other thoughts are SO LOUD (and sometimes so many) that we even forget what the 'still small voice said' at all.
I'm here to make a simple announcement that 'the still small voice' is the Divine Universal Intelligence talking to you. Some people call it God. But if you don't relate or believe in a God Source, you can call it your 'Universal Mind'. What you'd like to call it doesn't matter, as much as what you do in reference to letting 'the still small voice' help you does.
Our Universal Mind is connected on all realms within our bodies (within our Universe and beyond it) and it knows what's best for us. And even though, in many cases, we try to ignore it, and in many cases we do, we almost always find out that we should have listened . And basically, that's all it takes. LISTEN. LISTEN. LISTEN. LET GO. LET GO. LET GO.
WHY IT'S HARD TO HEAR THE UNIVERSAL MIND
1) It's difficult to hear Our Universal Mind speak to us, if we don't take time to be quiet for a small portion of the day to let it guide us.
2) It's difficult to hear our Universal Mind if we know everything already.
3) It's difficult to hear our Universal Mind if we keep ignoring it.
4) It's difficult to hear our Universal Mind if we have too many distractions.
5) It's difficult to hear our Universal Mind if we're angry, hurt or depressed.
6) It's difficult to hear our Universal Mind if we keep letting a lot of 'outside talk' drown out our own deep inner thoughts.
7) It's difficult to hear our Universal Mind if we're constantly negative.
8) It's difficult to hear our Universal Mind if we're too important for masterful teachings.
HOW DO WE LET THE UNIVERSE WORK FOR US
- Early in the morning when it's quiet, ask the Universe to direct your thoughts, and your day.
- If early in the morning isn't good for you, do it just before you go to bed. Be quiet, turn off ALL the distractions. Turn off the lights if that helps and ask the Universe to guide you in ALL your decision-making.
- If you ask for help, no one else has to know but you. Don't doubt it. Just go with the flow.
- Also, if you ever have a problem with small things (like opening a jar or unlocking a door), just STOP, take a deep breath, be calm and ask quietly (or out loud) for help. Believe it or not, it works.
- If you ever have a bigger problem, turn off ALL the distractions, go somewhere by yourself. Be quiet, still and calm, breathe deeply, tense your body and relax, breathe deeply, tense your body and relax, breath deeply, tense your body and relax, and THEN ask the Universe to send you the answer, and it will.
Sometimes, the answer won't come right away for various reasons, especially, if you block it from happening with doubt and fear; However, if you continue to do it, faithfully, and in the right mindset, it will do it quickly and consistently. It opens up a whole new world that most people never thought existed.
You can ask it ANYTHING! And guess what? Now breathe deep, AGAIN! The All-Knowing, Omnipresent Universe knows the ANSWER! And even if you don't like the answer, it will lead you in the right direction. HAPPY UNIVERSAL SAILING! YOUR POWERFUL INNER VOICE IS WAITING FOR YOU!