The bamboo bedding is becoming more and more popular in the world. Many people make a choice of bamboo bedding and linen.
The Bamboo for making fiber grows in ecological area of South-East Asia. Everybody knows that bamboo is such a tree-like cereal. Amazing that bamboo has very soft fiber but cotton as everybody consider. The bedding, coverlets, duvets, blankets, towels, pillowcases, crib bedding are produce from bamboo. All these stuffs are incredibly soft and absorb moisture very good.
The textile used to sewing is not pure bamboo but with little addition of cotton or poly. It makes bedding soft, durable and not slippery. What are the advantages and limitations of the bamboo bedding?
The Bamboo bedding useful properties.
The bamboo fiber is thin and smooth. The bamboo textile is shining like a natural silk but does not slip. The bamboo bedding is very soft and tender by touch. It is very good for babies whose skin is very tender and sensitive. The bamboo textile is washing very well and does not require ironing.
• Antibacterial. After the experiments, the scientists defined that bamboo fiber has the properties to inhibit the microorganism’s growth. Amazing but these properties kept after numerous washing cycles.
• Hypo-Allergenic. It is well known that bamboo textile does not irritate the skin. The bamboo textile products are recommended to people with allergic reaction. Especially to people with breathing problems.
• Moisture wicking. A human body secretes a lot of moisture and this one has to be absorb well and vapor effectively to keep bed dry. Rayon from Bamboo has an interesting quality of being three times more absorbent than cotton. The absorbability of bedding linen is a most important feature.
• Thermal regulating. The bamboo fiber is porous and breathable. The bamboo textile keeps the warm at the winter time very well and does not steam at the summer time keeping an optimal body temperature in time sleeping that is comfortable for the high-grade rest.
• Odor resistant. The bamboo bedding has an odor resistance and keeps a freshness in time using. Especially this is concern your bamboo towels. Due to this amazing bamboo feature, your towels will not develop a mildew scent. Even a load of bamboo linens left in the washer all day will not create that sour smell that makes you feel you have to run the wash again. If your teen tosses a wet towel on the floor or leaves one in their gym bag, there won’t be that heavy mildew scent. You can even hang your towel to dry, and reuse it for days before laundering again.
• The durability. The manufacturers approve that the rayon from bamboo bedding may gets through of 500 washings and stays as durable and colorfully as new one.
The bamboo bedding is a little bit expensive than cotton but enough popular.